Dr. Reena Das is a Research Scientist at Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Centre of Excellence in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. She did her masters in Biotechnology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (A
Dr. Reena has served as a Project Investigator of DST-SERB Young Scientist Scheme (2016-2019).
Publications- 09 Citations- 48 h-index- 03
- Isolation of a novel strain of Planomicrobium chinense from diesel contaminated soil of tropical environment. R Das, BN Tiwary. Journal of basic microbiology 53 (9), 723-732. 31. 2013.
- Production of indole acetic acid by a novel bacterial strain of Planomicrobium chinense isolated from diesel oil contaminated site and its impact on the growth of Vigna radiata. R Das, BN Tiwary. European Journal of Soil Biology 62, 92-100. 14. 2014.
- Ex situ and in situ bioremediation of petroleum contaminated sites: An integrative approach through microbial technology. R Das, BN Tiwary. Bioremediation of pollutants, 117-201. 3. 2012.
- Harnessing the Potential of Microbes for Rejuvenating Soils from Mining Sites: An Initiative for Environmental Balance and Value Addition. A Barapatre, N Burnase, R Das, S Jaiswal. Innovations in Sustainable Mining, 149-181. 2021.
- ENHANCED BIOREMEDIATION OF PETROLEUM CONTAMINATED SITES: AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH THROUGH MICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY. R Das, BN Tiwary. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences 12 (18), 10198-10205. 2020.
- Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19): Study of the Virus and its Social and Economical Impact. R Das. Social and Community Aspects of Covid-19 Pandemic 978, 67-80. 2020.
- A study on enhanced production of 3-demethylated colchicine by a novel strain of Bacillus endophyticus isolated from rhizospheric soils of Gloriosa superba. Reena Das, Vasantharaja A, Prithika Udayakumar, Rama Vaidyanathan. Biocatalysis and Biotransformation. 2020.
- Bioremediation of petroleum contaminated sites of central india. R Das, BN Tiwary. Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 9783659591464. 2014.
- Role of pigmentation in protecting bacterial cells against irradiation generated by accelerated charged particles. BN Tiwary, R Das. Proceedings of the two days national workshop. 2013.